Lenovo Thinkpad Pro Dock – 40A10090us
Suport model : Thinkpad T Series , X Series , W SeriesPort Connect :
- 2 USB 2.0 + 3 USB 3.0 + 1 USB Always-on
- 3 Video ( DVI – D , VGA , Displayport )
- Lan RJ45
- Micro , Headphone out
- 2 Keys + Manual Guide
- Adapter AC 90w + power cord
Expect nothing short of outstanding value with the ThinkPad Pro Dock. Snap your system into the ThinkPad Pro Dock and enjoy all of the connectivity options you could ever need. This Lenovo ThinkPad docking station comes with a ThinkPad AC Adapter which can power and charge your ThinkPad notebook. The Pro Dock connects your ThinkPad to power, the Internet, up to 2 external displays, a keyboard, mouse and a printer. One of the dock’s 3 x USB 2.0 ports allows you to charge your mobile phone or tablet even when your notebook is elsewhere. The USB 2.0 ports are perfect for connecting all of your most frequently used workplace accessories from mice to keyboards to printers. This ThinkPad docking station also offers 3 x USB 3.0 ports for connecting memory keys and external hard drives. The dock is driver-free yet offering a superior level of video quality. It comes with 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, 1x DisplayPort 1.2 (For exclusive use with DVI-D), 1x DVI-D (For exclusive use with DisplayPort), 1x VGA port and 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port. The available cable lock slot allows you to secure the dock to your desk or workspace while the eject button offers quick, effective, one-step notebook removal.
- 3x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
- 3x USB 3.0
- 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 (Exclusive use with DVI-D)
- 1x DVI-D (Exclusive use with DisplayPort)
- 1x VGA
- Driver-free, perfect video quality
- 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
- Security lock hole
- Convenient eject button for one-step system removal
- Charges your ThinkPad with an included ThinkPad 90W AC Adapter
- Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
- Smaller desktop footprint vs. Series 3 docking stations
|Drivers||Operating System||Version||Release Date|
|Firmware Utility driver (.exe) (1.9 MB)|
ReadMe (7.2 KB)
|2.30.000||12 Aug 2016|
- Approximate Height: 55.6 mm (2.19 in)
- Approximate Width: 345 mm (13.58 in)
- Approximate Depth: 162.5 mm (6.40 in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.91 Kg (2.01 lb)
- Temperature: 5 degrees C (41 degrees F) to + 43 degrees C (109 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 8% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Temperature: -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) to + 60 degrees C (140 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- The ThinkPad Pro Dock
- Two Security Keys
- ThinkPad 90W AC adapter
- Power cord
- A window will pop up asking you to Run or Save the file. Select Save.
- Choose the folder you would like to download the file to and select Save. A different window will appear and the download will begin and complete. Once the download has completed, there may or may not be a message stating that the download completed successfully.
- Make sure to be logged on with an Administrator account.
- Make sure your system is docked to the ThinkPad Pro Dock or Ultra Dock with at least one external monitor connected.
- Close all applications.
- Double click the downloaded file: fwdphbxx
- It will display the current firmware version and the firmware version to be installed.
- If the current firmware version on your dock is older than 2.17.000, then click the Update firmware button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete installation and restart the dock with following action:
- Shutdown the system, unplug the AC adapter from the dock, and wait for 5 seconds. Then, re-attach the AC adapter and power on.
- If your docking station is already updated, then click the Cancel Update button to exit