Suport model : Thinkpad T Series , X Series , W SeriesPort Connect :
- 2 USB 2.0 + 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB Always-on
- 1 VGA
- Lan RJ45
- Micro , Headphone out
- 2 Keys + Manual Guide
- Adapter AC 90w + power cord
ThinkPad Basic Dock (40A00000WW)
Everything you need, nothing you don’t. Completely re-designed for a new generation of ThinkPads, snap into the ThinkPad Basic Dock with and get connected to your Local Area Network/Internet and workplace accessories such as an external display, keyboard, mouse and printer so you can get more done faster. One of the dock’s USB ports also supports always-on mobile device charging, which means that you can charge your mobile phone or tablet, even when your notebook is away. Our unique physical alignment guarantees perfect notebook-dock alignment every time.
Ideal for: Individuals above-and-beyond the budget and small businesses which need the basics done right.
- 3x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
- 1x USB 3.0
- 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
- 1x VGA
- Driver-free, perfect video quality
- Charges your ThinkPad with your system’s ThinkPad AC Adapter
- Security lock hole
- Convenient eject button for one-step system removal
- Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
- Smaller desktop footprint vs Series 3 docking stations
|Drivers||Operating System||Version||Release Date|
|ThinkPad Basic Dock Display Firmware Utility (268 KB)|
ReadMe (3.32 KB)
|1.43||29 Oct 2014|
|Setup poster (1.6 MB)||May 2016||12 May 2016|
- Approximate Height: 55.6 mm (2.19 in)
- Approximate Width: 345 mm (13.58 in)
- Approximate Depth: 162.5 mm (6.40 in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.82 kg (1.81 lb)
- Temperature: 5 degrees C (41 degrees F) to + 43 degrees C (109 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 8% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Temperature: -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) to + 60 degrees C (140 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- The ThinkPad Basic Dock
- EC DOC/S-DOC, CB, CE, UL, FCC, AS/NZS S-DOC, VCCI, BSMI, KCC, NOM, GOST, UkrSEPRO
For best user experience it is recommended to use with the dock the AC adapter of same or higher electric power in watts than adapter which comes with the ThinkPad.
1 year – Customer Replacement Unit (CRU) Service
- Announce date: 9 July 2013 (Worldwide)
- Availability date: 23 July 2013 (Worldwide)
- Description: A description of the product.
- Geography: The geography where the product is available.
- Marketing part number: The marketing part number is the part number used for purchasing the product.
- Service part number (FRU): The service part number for the product or one of the product’s components.